RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

Chinese fashion,Cheongsam,My favorite clothing



 My friends in oversea told me that the cheongsam is not easy to buy in The USA.They like it as I do. Cheongsam is a female dress with distinctive Chinese features and enjoys a growing popularity in the international world of high fashion. In Mandarin Chinese as the qípáo (旗袍).With a history of over 300 years old, it has become the traditional dress for Chinese women.

Cheongsam / Qipao combines the elaborate elegance of Chinese tradition with unique elements of style. It can display all women's modesty, softness and beauty. Like Chinese women's temperament, the Cheongsam / Qipao is elegant and gentle, its long-standing elegance and serenity makes wearers fascinating. Designed to show off the natural softness of the female form,  Cheongsam / Qipao could be made of different materials and can be worn either on casual or formal occasions.

This red one look more formal,how do I look?You can buy one for your girlfriend,you might conside a casual one,The yellow one and the pink one look more casual.I bought them in Guangzhou.Guangzhou is a huge goods distribution center, things are very cheap(I bought the yellow dress one hundred yuan),attracting many foreign businessmen.The same clothes, bought in Hong Kong might be ten times more expensive than buying in Guangzhou.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: