RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

Astrology:Am I a typal Leo ?(占星术:我是个典型的狮子?)




Sometimes people take a long time to discover themselves. I am nearly 33 years old, and finally found that I was not a fossil, but a woman with a typical "Leo personality".

I read some statements in a magazine about"Leo personality", I thought that the characteristics are general enough to be applied to any person... especially those horoscopes, such nonsense!But I found that too many people around me like to discuss this issue.  A lot of people of the same astrological sign have the same character.My cousin said she contacted several Leo, I was one of them, are very emotional, and suddenly want to do one thing, they will immediately warming up. She also said that she contacted the Virgo people who usually have got a little cleanliness. I disagree, I know that the horoscope is a statistical technique, a human character classification statistically. Through the birthday and place, to arrive at a unique astrological chart, and after analysis, will be aware of the characteristics of a person's character. But I think it is not applicable to any person, since the use of statistics, it is only relative data.

Until today I found a description of the article of Leo women, God, that is, describing my own thing. I do not know the constellation statistically whether fit you or not, but according to the following description, I found the Leo character is the best description of my own character. Very interesting.

For example:

"Leo people do not want to waste a little energy and time, they also need desperately to do the winner. Born in this way: disdain all the things,they must take the initiative in a love , in the business world, family life and friendship also . "

Indeed, this is the essence of my personality, strong, brave, and unwilling to admit defeat. I always want to win, want to be a useful person.

"Leo women have  noticed that today's virgin is hard to find,but still hope that her husband is a virgin. Once she know he had sex with another woman before, she might be unhappy,no passion in their sex life,though she do not say anything.  "

Well, this seems shy to admit for me, I used to be so, especially when I was a virgin , But my ex is not a virgin. when the situation happened,I was uncomfortable. Sometimes I think I am a perfectionist, require perfect on my own and also others.

" When the Leo's boyfriend sometimes focus on their work or activities while naturally decreased attention toward her, Yet ,Leo woman can not tolerate the slightest neglect. "

This Sentence is more interesting, in fact, I know I am sensitive, especially when I engage in a intimate relationships, I want to attract more attention,the more the better. Once I feel ignored, I felt uncomfortable, I will complain, cry, or lose my temper.

This article also talked about the character traits of the pairing for Leo women.

It has  inspired me to further develop my abilities to manage myself, it gave me a ray of hope. I remembered Helen. Keller who wrote "If you give me three days light", I found that I understand her desires,I try to discover myself,this feeling of desire just like a blind man who looking for bright which will not present forever,it is so eager. The world is so wonderful, the truth is there, the essence is unchanged. Let us  find one pair of bright eyes to discover them.

有时候人们发现自己的过程显得非常漫长。我今年接近三十三,终于发现了自己原来不是什么怪人,也不是什么化石,而是一个具有典型狮子座性格的女人。

我以前对一些杂志上陈述的所谓狮子座性格并不感冒,觉得他们在泛泛而谈,说得没有一些特色,套在任何人身上都似乎适用。特别是那些星座运程什么的,一派胡言。但是我发现身边实在太多人去讨论这个问题,同一星座的人很多都具有相同的性格特征。我表姐说她接触了好几个狮子座的人,我是其中之一,都是非常的情绪化,突然想去做一件事情,就会马上热乎起来。她还说到了她接触的好些个处女座人士都有洁癖等等。我当时不以为然,我知道星座占卜是一种统计学,一种将人类性格特徵分类的统计学。透过出生年、月、日、时间和地点,便可得出一个独一无二的占星图,而经过分析,便可得知一个人的性格特徵。但是不可能对任何人都适用,既然运用的是统计学,那就只能是相对的数据。

直到今天我发现了一篇描述狮子座女性的文章,天啊,那就是在描述我自己嘛。我不知道星座统计学是否对您是用,但是根据如下的描述,我发现了狮子座性格特征是对我自己的性格特征的最好的描述。非常有趣。

例如:

“狮子座人也不愿浪费一点精力时间,他们也要拼命去做胜利者。他们生来就傲视一切,在任何一场恋爱中都要主动。在生意场上、家庭生活中以及友情关系方面皆如此。”

这的确是我的性格本质,坚强,勇敢,不愿服输。力争上游,总是想要赢,想要做一个有用的人。

“狮子座女性明知当今童男贞女已不多了,却仍希望自己是男方的第一个女人。一旦知道对方也和别的女人交欢过,女方嘴上不说什么,心里醋海掀波,结果性生活时也没有什么热情了。”

嗯,这个好像不太好意思说,我也曾经是这样,特别是当我还是处女的时候,对对方不是处男的情况的确是不舒服的。有时候觉得自己是个完美主义者,对人对事对自己都要求尽善尽美。

“男方有时专注于自己的工作或活动,自然对女方的关注就削弱了一点。狮子座女人是不能容忍半点被忽视的。”

这句更有意思了,其实我知道自己就是个敏感的人,在男女关系中,我想要受到注意,越多越好。一旦感觉被忽略,我就觉得不舒服,就会做出比较大的反应。

这一篇文章还具体讲述了和狮子座女性配对的星座的性格特征。

我又进一步了解了自己,这让我看到了一丝曙光。我记得海伦。凯勒写的《假如给我三天光明》,我发现我了解自己的欲望,就好像一个盲人在寻找那永远不存在三天的光明一样热切。世界是那么的奇妙,真相是存在的,本质是不变的。让我们拥有一双发现光明的眼睛吧。


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 评论:

Ankita Malhotra said...

Astrology is characterized as, "the divination of the alleged impacts of the stars and planets on human undertakings and earthly occasions by their positions and perspectives." There's a well-known axiom that things are "written in the stars," and for adherents of astrology,


Famous Astrologer in Mumbai