RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

My miracle


A  stranger .I don't know who he is ,but he is the most important person in my life,without him ,I even can not write here,what did he do?....

when I was a child.One day ,I was playing on a boat,and then i tried to reach the bank,but I slipped and fell overboard by accident,then I felt Terrible suffocate,I could not hear a word .such as:A girl overboard!At the meanwhile ,a wide hand Pulled me out of the water and I was safe, he left so quickly,I can felt that he was a kindness uncle,but I could not see him clearly.


 Many years passed by,I still remember him.He saved my life,what a miracle.I will bless him always.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: