RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

My hobby




Well,on weekdays I often reading,writing or do some sports. 



On weekend I am more like  do some outdoor activities,for example :go to Museum\watching Exhibition\Hear lectures\shopping\or other Mountain, forest and beach activities .such as canyoning, caving, climbing, hill walking, hunting, kayaking, and rafting. So many.depend on our Imagination...


On holiday,travelling is always my first choice ,because it's a sweet way for me to rich knowledge and make friends. And  I am sure I would be a best parnter to go hiking,because I am Energetic ,I can walk whole day without a rest...so Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get.Let's go...

Some of my pictures when I having fun!














  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: