RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

My Dating Persona Test



The Sonnet: 1839 Mulready oil painting in V&A ... 
After I got the result of this test,
I was moved enough ,could hardly repress my tears. 


That is me,exactly me,Ada is going to share it with me,I know about myself not only from this test though:


TThe Sonnet

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?
Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They’re conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that’s okay, because you’re very choosy with your affections anyway. You’d absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.
Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You’re already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there’s no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.
You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

I admit that I tend to be  a Perfectionist ,Everything demands high quality. With higher self-confidence, I think my plasticity is better.But sometimes let the attention  fully engaged in a relationship, I guess some people do not appreciate it,I am sure I have not met the right one yet. But I will meet my Mr.right sooner or later.The world is so big, a lot of opportunities here.Chinese people believe serendipity.They believe that God will give each person  a partner, will sooner or later appear in your life.Somewhat similar to this, and some Christians believe that the gift of God too.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: