RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

How do I become a christian?我如何成为基督徒



Three years ago, I went to the famous Shamian Island (a island of Guangzhou , full of western-style buildings,the place which has the most old western-style buildings in China, important cultural heritage site.)and joined the Christian Church for Bible study. In the learning process, I get a lot of counseling from enthusiastic people During the first Bible study, I got the first book of the Bible. This is a Chinese Bible,It is published by the China Christian Council, the Old and New Testaments are cataloged together. The leaders of Bible study group not only enthusiastically introduced Christian culture, but also contacted me from time to time, asked me to take part in various religious activities.
In Bible study Group, I met a lady, she brought me into another Bible study group, I was baptized in this family church organizations inside and officially became a Christian.
I saw a priest prayed for a lady whose leg could not move because of sickness, the power of God was so important for the desperate lady then, I was deeply impressed by the great spiritual strength. Great religion allows us to get the courage and consolation.
Why I choose to join Christian?
I knew there are many Christian factions, but in my city, I was called a Christian, of course, we also have the Catholic Church. I am a real Christian. I chose to join the Church of Christ, there was a reason: With the accumulation of age and experience, I slowly had a strong interest in Western culture, especially American culture, Since then, I deeply felt religious beliefs is important for a country, for a nation. The United States is a powerful country, the religious may be the strongest in western developed countries. It has more than 30 million Christian churches, synagogues, mosques and other places of religious activity. The 20th century, an international survey conducted in the early 1990s had shown that 82% of Americans believe in religion, the same period in the United Kingdom, Germany and France, but only 55%, 54% and 48%. Moreover, Americans spent time and money on religious much more than on sports. For example, in 1990, 5.2 billion Americans attended religious activities, 13 times as the total attendance to watch sports games. Even the U.S. dollar currency never forget Thanksgiving "God" - All dollar amounts are printed with the words "in god we trust" the demonstration of the influence of American religious culture.
So religions revitalize the country, the revitalization of the great cause of nation, I think I should start it, join the church, understanding it and close to people who have the same beliefs as me. And put my spiritual beliefs into action and share it with the public.
How do I walk with God?
Although I am not a member of a particular religious organization, but spread across a variety of religious activities, and most of the weekend I participate in worship and access to a Bible study group. I do not rigidly adhere to the form, but my faith is very strong, and throughout my daily behavior. Although I am not born in the religious family, nor join religious organizations in my early age, however, God walk with me and always in my heart. The concept of my family education and my own personal beliefs close to Christianity, and deeply affect the formation of my personal character. In my long life, In the process of self-perfect,I have very strict requirements on my own.When I was in love, I Saved sex for marriage, I was a faithful and reliable partner, monogamy, no lies, no deception; On my personal accomplishment, I never did harm to myself and the others; no bad habits,such as smoking, drug abuse, gambling .etc. For family, I care about the elderly, compassionate family. For Career, I work hard for my future. My ideal is: become a realist writer to explore the human goodness and beauty. Although I may not be able to realize this dream, however, I am ambitious with perseverance.
三年前,我到著名的沙面岛(广州一个城中小岛,满布西式建筑,是中国最多古老的西式建筑的地方,重点文物保护单位。)里面的基督教堂进行圣经学习。在学习过程中,我得到了很多热心人的辅导。在第一次圣经学习过程中,我得到了第一本圣经。这是一本中文圣经,是中国基督教协会出版的,将旧约和新约都编录在一起了。圣经学习小组的领导人不仅热心介绍基督文化,还时不时和我联系,让我参与各种宗教活动。
我在圣经学习过程中认识了一位女士,她把我带进一个另一个圣经学习小组中,我在这个家庭式的教会组织里面接受了洗礼,正式成为一名基督徒。
在这里我看到牧师为一位无法医治腿部疾患的女士进行祈祷,在这位绝望的女士身上,上帝的力量对此时的她是如此重要,我深深感受到精神力量的伟大。是宗教信仰使得我们得到勇气,得到慰藉。
我为何选择加入基督教?
我知道基督教有很多派别,但是在我的城市,我被称为基督教徒,当然我们也有天主教堂。因此我是一名真正的基督教徒。我选择加入基督教会,是有原因的:随着年龄的增长和阅历的增长,我慢慢对西方文化特别是美国文化产生了浓厚的兴趣,从此我深深体会到宗教信仰对一个国家,一个民族的重要性。美国是一个强大的国家,宗教色彩可能是最为浓厚的一个西方发达国家。它有30多万个以上的基督教教堂、犹太教会堂、清真寺以及其他宗教活动场所。20世纪90年代初期进行的一项国际性调查曾显示,有82%的美国人信仰宗教,而同期的英国、德国和法国却分别只有55%、54%和48%。而且,美国人花在宗教上的时间和金钱远比花在体育方面的多。例如,1990年,美国人出席宗教活动的人次则为52亿,13倍于观看体育比赛的总人次。甚至连美国的货币美元上也忘不了感恩“上帝”——所有美元都印有“in god we trust”的字样,足见美国宗教文化的影响力。
所以宗教也是振兴国家,振兴民族的伟大事业,我想我应该从自己做起,加入教会,认识和接近和我有相同信仰的人。并且将我的精神信仰付诸行动并与大众分享。
我如何和上帝同行?
我虽然没有加入某一个特定的宗教组织,而是分散进行各种宗教活动,并且多半是周末去参加礼拜以及进入圣经学习小组。我并不拘泥于形式,但是我的信仰极其强烈,并且贯穿于我的每一个日常行为中。我虽然不是出生于宗教家庭,也不是从小加入宗教组织,然而上帝与我同行并常在我心。我本人的接受的家庭教育观念和个人信念接近于基督教义,而且深深地影响我个人品格的形成。在我长长的一生中,在我自我完满的过程种,我对自己的要求非常严格。在爱情上,我将贞洁留给婚姻,我是一个坚贞和可靠的伴侣,一夫一妻,绝无谎言,无欺骗;在个人修养上,绝对不做危害自己和他人的行为;没有不良的生活习惯,例如吸烟、滥用毒品、赌博等。在家庭上,照顾老人,体恤家庭。在事业上,力争上游,勤奋努力,为自己的将来奋发图强。我的理想是:成为一位发掘人类善与美的现实主义作家。虽然我不一定能够实现这个梦想,然而我是一个很有抱负和毅力的人。

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 评论:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ada, I didn't know that you were a member of the Church of Christ until I read your blog here. I am also a member. I'm glad I found this out about you, I had no idea before I came to your blog. Have a great day!!
Michael