RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

Watch the movies of the last emperor now



 The film ( the last emperor)won nine Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director.

 I think it is a beautiful film to watch. With perfect cinematography, an epic story, and a magnificent musical score, The Last Emperor takes the audience where few films have and showing his ture life. It is An  must-see film for me. My favorite thing about the movie is the cinematography and music. This film literally transports you into historic China. The costumes,scenery, appearance....it's simply unreal.


It's also interesting that because this film is the first film to be given permission to shoot in the Forbidden City.You can learning chinese language and history at the same time now.
I put it online now,let us watch it together, share it to your friends if you like it.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 评论:

Dr. J said...

This is my first choice for the movies you have made available. Thank you!