RSS

Welcome to my blog,my friend.This is writer Ada Aba's chinese blog with personal ideas from the east and west,What do you want to know about China?

Forrest Gump,my favourite movie,the best movie



Forrest Gump (character)One of my favorite movies of all time is “Forrest Gump”, It made me laugh, it made me cry, not because it’s a great story and very well made film, but because it can make me find a lot of good character from a man. I feel displays some of the attitudes that would allow us to accomplish a whole lot and lead a fulfilling life.The movie stresses the importance of family, friendship, and loyalty.Forrest is such a loyalty character and has such a true love for Jenny, This plot touched me a lot. through his extreme naivety and big heart, seems to bring out the best to his family and friends. He stumbles into much of his good luck serendipitously, but he also works hard and devotes himself to whatever he's focused on.
I remembered very well that what he said to Jenny:I am not smart,but I know what love is.

So what is Your favorite movie ? I am looking forward to watching more classic movies like this coming up from the United States.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: